Welcome to Our Practice
We are happy to announce that Roselle Dental has reopened to treat all our patients. We thank you for your patience and support during this difficult time. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• You will receive a temperature check and we will ask you to wash your hands when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and beverages since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We ask that you be patient with us. Due to extra efforts required to keep our staff and patients safe, you may have longer wait times than normal.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 630-893-4200 or visit our website at RoselleDentalCare.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Refer a Friend and Receive a $30 Gift Card!
The greatest compliment we can receive from a patient is the referral of a friend or family member. In appreciation of your referral, we’d like to say “thank you”, by presenting you with a gift card for every patient referred. In addition, we will give a gift card to the patient you referred at the conclusion of their first visit.*
We always welcome new patients, especially from patients like you. Thank you for thinking of us!
*first visit is defined as Comprehensive exam, x-rays and cleaning.
This web site provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of dentistry. We provide a variety of dental services, such as Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Extractions, General Dentistry, and Teeth Whitening. We are also an Invisalign provider. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Roselle Dental Center practice philosophy, dentists, our Roselle office location, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also request an appointment by clicking here.
click on coupon to print or download
Roselle Dental is a family oriented practice, committed to patient care in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere. We are proud to offer state-of-the-art technology to provide quality dental care to our patients. We continually strive to make your visit to our office a pleasant and satisfying experience. Our goal is to create beautiful and healthy smiles.